Become a Member
VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP
The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM) is a community of companies, patient groups, research institutions and investors dedicated to advancing the field of regenerative medicine. Participation in ARM will help your organization advocate for effective policies to support regenerative medicine and to connect with key partners and potential investors committed to the sector.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE
Opportunities to advocate for policies that improve patients’ lives by
supporting continued development of regenerative medicine
- Meet with congressional leaders and key officials from FDA, CMS, NIH and other agencies to advance policies that support regenerative medicine oin dialogue with FDA, CMS and other agencies to develop an optimal regulatory pathway, a reimbursement framework, and other policies
- Join dialogue with FDA, CMS and other agencies to develop an optimal regulatory pathway, a reimbursement framework, and other policies
- Participate in efforts to establish regulatory standards and best practices
- Educate policymakers, the media and the general public about the benefits of regenerative medicine
- Participate in industry-sponsored events to raise the profile of regenerative medicine with the media and investor community
Access to -- and regular interaction with -- leading companies, researchers,
scientists and investors in regenerative medicine
- Network with peers in the regenerative medicine community to explore new business opportunities
- Access to developers of drug discovery technologies using stem-cell derived assays, including iPS cells and other new, more predictive disease models
- Access to a global network of pharmaceutical companies and other prospective partners, investors, research foundations and other potential sources of capital
- Monitor developments in regenerative medicine
- About Us
- Get Involved
- ARM in Action
- About Regenerative Medicine
- Media Center
Save the Date - October 14 -16, 2013 - for regenerative medicine's top conference bringing together both...
In partnership with the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM), ARM is hosting a private,...
ARM's 2013 Annual Report is now available for download. This annual publication provides an...