ARM Data Reports
The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine's Q1 2016 Quarterly Data Report details industry-specific statistics compiled from more than 685 leading gene therapy, cell therapy and other regenerative medicine companies worldwide, including total financings, partnerships and other deals, clinical trial information, key data events and ARM's current legislative and regulatory priorities.
The Q1 2016 data report also includes sections featuring ARM member organization and key stakeholder perspectives, highlighting important focus areas for the sector:
- The importance and role of patient outreach and education in our sector, commentary from Audentes Therapeutics; bluebird bio; Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance; GSK; and Voyager Therapeutics.
- Industrialization and manufacturing requirements to advance the sector, commentary from CCRM; Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult; GE Healthcare; Invetech; Lonza; and PharmaCell.
ARM provides quarterly data updates throughout the year, released after the close of each quarter, tracking sector performance, key financial, clinical trial information and data events.
To view and download previously released data reports and ARM presentations, please click here.
To download the report, please fill out the form below.
The report includes standalone graphics highlighting key data points, available below. Please right-click on the desired file type (.jpg or .png) to save the image to your computer.
- About Us
- Get Involved
- About Regenerative Medicine
- ARM Events
- Committee Meetings
- Regenerative Medicine Industry Events
- Past Events
- ARM in Action
- Committees and Working Groups
- Technology Sections
- European Section
- Capital Formation
- Communications and Education
- Policy and Government Relations
- Science and Technology
- Regenerative Medicine Promotion Act
- ARM & Bioethics
- ARM & Patient Advocacy
- ARM Political Action Committee
- ARM Legislative Priorities
- ARM & FIRM
- Media Center
April 26, 2016 – (InVivo) – InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV) announced the sixth implanted patient in the INSPIRE study has...