ARM Data Reports
The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine's Q2 2016 Quarterly Data Report details industry-specific statistics compiled from more than 700 leading gene therapy, cell therapy and other regenerative medicine companies worldwide, including total financings, partnerships and other deals, clinical trial information, key clinical data events and current legislative and regulatory priorities.
The Q2 2016 data report also includes sections featuring ARM member organization and key stakeholder perspectives, highlighting important focus areas for the sector:
- Reimbursement and market access issues for disease-modifying and potentially curative therapies with short-duration dosing regimens, commentary from Josh Carlson, University of Washington; Eric Faulkner, Evidera; and Ted Slocomb, Audentes Therapeutics.
- The importance of and need for development and implementation of agreed-upon industry-wide standards for the regenerative medicine sector, commentary from Jessica Carmen, MaxCyte; Elena Kfoury, Axiogenesis; Jiwen Zhang, GE Healthcare.
ARM provides quarterly data updates throughout the year, released after the close of each quarter, tracking sector performance, key financial, clinical trial information and data events.
To view and download previously released data reports and ARM presentations, please click here.
To download the report, please fill out the form below.
The report includes standalone graphics highlighting key data points, available below. Please right-click on the desired file type (.jpg or .png) to save the image to your computer.
- About Us
- Get Involved
- About Regenerative Medicine
- ARM Events
- Committee Meetings
- Regenerative Medicine Industry Events
- Past Events
- ARM in Action
- Committees and Working Groups
- Technology Sections
- European Section
- Patient Resources & Advocacy
- Policy and Government Relations
- Science and Technology
- Regenerative Medicine Promotion Act
- ARM & Bioethics
- ARM Political Action Committee
- Regulatory & Legislative Priorities
- ARM MOUs
- Media Center