Chardan 4th Annual Genetic Medicines Manufacturing Summit – Virtual Edition
May 26, 2020
SUMMARY OF THE SUMMIT:
Hear from key leaders involved in genetic medicines manufacturing, including AskBio, CureVac, MeiraGTx (MGTX), Moderna (MRNA), Prevail Therapeutics (PRVL), uniQure (QURE), and univercells. These companies will address various topics including:
- Learn what scaling up manufacturing entails across different platforms including mRNA, AAV vector, and cell-based therapies.
- Learn how developers of vaccines and therapies for Covid-19 are scaling up manufacturing to meet global demands (e.g. including in Emergency Use Authorization scenarios), and understand the read-across for other pipeline assets.
- Understand how companies are addressing new challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic with respect to supply chain management, securing clinical material and other logistics.
- Discuss different technologies for AAV manufacturing and how the technologies can be deployed to meet the needs for different indications in terms of scale, efficiency and purity.
- Understand the advantages and challenges of developing internal manufacturing vs. working with an external partner.To submit questions or request additional details please email your sales coverage or contact email@example.com.
The format for this event will be fireside chats alongside virtual manufacturing site tours and visuals of some facilities. Audience members will be able to submit questions either in advance or during presentations by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, participating companies will be available for 1×1 meetings in the days and weeks following the summit. If you would like a 1×1 with any of the participating companies, please email email@example.com.