ARM 2016 Annual Report
The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine's 2016 Annual Data Report details industry-specific statistics compiled from more than 730 leading cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering and other regenerative medicine companies worldwide. Key features of the report include total financings for the sector, partnerships and other deals, clinical trial information, major clinical data events and current legislative and regulatory priorities and ARM's strategic priorities for 2017.
The 2016 report includes sections featuring stakeholder perspectives from ARM member organizations, and highlights important focus areas for the sector:
- The landscape for cell and gene therapies in 2017, with commentary from bluebird bio, GE Healthcare, Kite Pharma, Pfizer and Tmunity Therapeutics;
- Gene editing technologies, with commentary from Editas Medicine, Intellia Therapeutics and Sangamo Therapeutics;
- Manufacturing and infrastructure in cell and gene therapy development, with commentary from Caladrius Biosciences, GE Healthcare, Lonza Pharma & Biotech and Pfizer.
ARM provides quarterly data updates throughout the year, released after the close of each quarter, tracking sector performance, key financial, clinical trial information and data events.
To view and download previously released data reports and ARM presentations, please click here.
To download the report, please fill out the form below.
The report includes standalone graphics highlighting key data points, available below. Please right-click on the desired file type (.jpg or .png) to save the image to your computer.
- About Us
- Get Involved
- About Regenerative Medicine
- ARM Events
- Committee Meetings
- Regenerative Medicine Industry Events
- Past Events
- ARM in Action
- Committees and Working Groups
- Technology Sections
- European Section
- Patient Resources & Advocacy
- Policy and Government Relations
- Science and Technology
- Regenerative Medicine Promotion Act
- ARM & Bioethics
- ARM Political Action Committee
- Regulatory & Legislative Priorities
- ARM MOUs
- Media Center