ARM Q3 2016 Data Report
The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine's Q3 2016 Quarterly Data Report details industry-specific statistics compiled from more than 730 leading gene therapy, cell therapy and other regenerative medicine companies worldwide, including total financings, partnerships and other deals, clinical trial information, key clinical data events and current legislative and regulatory priorities.
The Q3 2016 data report includes sections featuring ARM member organization and key stakeholder perspectives, highlighting important focus areas for the sector:
- The large pharma perspective on the cell and gene therapy and regenerative medicine sector, with commentary from GSK’s Vice President, Head of Cell Therapy Development Sven Kili and Shire’s Vice President, New Products TA Lead, Gene Therapy, Neuroscience, Oncology & Ophthalmology Andrea Hunt.
- The investor perspective on cell and gene therapy financing, with commentary from Raymond James & Associates, Inc.’s Senior Biotechnology Analyst Reni Benjamin.
ARM provides quarterly data updates throughout the year, released after the close of each quarter, tracking sector performance, key financial, clinical trial information and data events.
To view and download previously released data reports and ARM presentations, please click here.
To download the report, please fill out the form below.
The report includes standalone graphics highlighting key data points, available below. Please right-click on the desired file type (.jpg or .png) to save the image to your computer.
- About Us
- Get Involved
- About Regenerative Medicine
- ARM Events
- Committee Meetings
- Regenerative Medicine Industry Events
- Past Events
- ARM in Action
- Committees and Working Groups
- Technology Sections
- European Section
- Patient Resources & Advocacy
- Policy and Government Relations
- Science and Technology
- Regenerative Medicine Promotion Act
- ARM & Bioethics
- ARM Political Action Committee
- Regulatory & Legislative Priorities
- ARM MOUs
- Media Center