The Alliance for Advanced Therapies presents
First European Advanced Therapies Investor Day
For the first time in Europe, the Advanced Therapies Investor Day will provide a unique platform to inform investors, brokers, analysts, financial journalists and others of the latest developments, trends and potential of advanced therapies in Europe. The programme will secure exclusive access to the sector’s leading European companies and other stakeholders a unique opportunity for face-to-face meetings and press interviews with companies senior executives and major players in this field.
Comprehensive Overview of Strategic and Financial Trends
The morning session will provide comprehensive overview of strategic and financial trends in European advanced therapies. What does the sector re-present and what are the perspectives? What is the financial performance of the sector? What are the trends in technology and product development? What are the financing opportunities in Europe?
The morning will start with some key note presentations from experts in the field and will be followed by dynamic discussions with key opinion leaders, top VCs, leading analysts, and company senior executives to give participants:
• Recent financial and strategic developments in advanced therapies
• An overview of the most important advances in the field and future developments
• An understanding of the latest investment trends and opportunities in Europe.
In the afternoon, 10 to 12 of the most important advanced therapies developing companies in Europe will give company presentations and will provide exclusive insights on their latest technology and development progress.
• Mark W. Lowdell, University College London Medical School
• Alain Baetens, NYSE Euronext
• Oscar Izeboud, Kempen & Co Daniel Anizon, Invest Securities
• Alain Parthoens, Vesalius Biocapital
• CEO’s of several companies: Kiadis, Cell2B, Promethera Biosciences, TiGenix, Reneuron, Cardio3 Biosciences, ATMI , etc.
Who Should Attend
The First European Advanced Therapies Investor Day is aimed at professionals from:
• Institutional Investors
• Life sciences analysts
• Venture Capital
• Financial and life sciences press
• Executives from advanced therapy companies.
Wednesday, November 26, 2013
10:00 am - 17:30 pm
Place de la Bourse – Beursplein
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Free for VCs, analysts, brokers, and other representatives of financial institutions as well as journalists.
A registration fee of € 75,- will be required for industry and other participants.
- About Us
- Get Involved
- About Regenerative Medicine
- ARM Events
- Committee Meetings
- Regenerative Medicine Industry Events
- Past Events
- ARM in Action
- Committees and Working Groups
- Technology Sections
- European Section
- Capital Formation
- Communications and Education
- Patient Advocacy Coordinating Committee
- Policy and Government Relations
- Science and Technology
- Regenerative Medicine Promotion Act
- ARM & Bioethics
- ARM Political Action Committee
- ARM Legislative Priorities
- ARM & FIRM
- Media Center
June 22, 2016 – (CDI) – Cellular Dynamics International, Inc. (CDI), a FUJIFILM company, announced it has entered into a CRADA with the...