Cancer Stem Cell Conference 2018
August 6–8, 2018
Cancer Stem Cell Conference (CSC 2018), hosted by the Case Comprehensive Cancer Center and National Center for Regenerative Medicine, is designed to bring together individuals working in the field of cancer stem cell research. CSC 2018 will feature renowned keynote speakers and leaders in the field. This conference is guaranteed to have cutting-edge research from a variety of niches within the field.
Join us August 6-8, 2018 in Cleveland!
- Agenda will integrate invited talks from thought leaders in the CSC field with short talks from early-stage investigators and trainees selected from submitted abstracts.
- Sessions will cover exciting topics: New Technologies, Development & Genetics, Metastasis, Epigenetics, Tumor Microenvironment, CSC-immune Cell Interactions, and Metabolism & CSC Fate Decisions
- Pre-conference career development workshop for junior faculty and trainees
- Meet the Editors: Natalie Cain, PhD (Cell Reports), Mark W. Landis, PhD (Cancer Discovery) and Teodoro Pulvirenti, PhD (JEM)
- Discussion of NIH grants: Michael Graham Espey, PhD* (NCI/NIH) and Michele McGuirl, PhD (NCI/NIH), Nywana Sizemore, PhD (Center for Scientific Review/NIH)
- Opportunity to share ideas with world-class investigators in stem cell research. 2016 CSC was attended by over 300 people from 20 countries and 25 U.S. states.
Norman ‘Ned’ E. Sharpless, MD (National Cancer Institute)
John S. Condeelis, PhD (Albert Einstein College of Medicine)
Irving Weissman, PhD (Stanford University)
Zena Werb, PhD (University of California, San Francisco)