Innovations in Cell-Based Regenerative Therapies Conference (MSC 2015)
August 17–19, 2015
**MSC 2015 will offer a $100 discount on registration for ARM members – to take advantage of this offer, please contact Charlene Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does MSC stand for?
For this conference “Multipotent Stem Cell” but also Mesenchymal Stem Cell, Medicinal Signaling Cell, Mesenchymal Stromal Cell, and Marrow Stem Cell.
Who should attend?
The breadth of topics from basic discovery through model validation, clinical product development, and therapeutic application, in addition to the links between academic and commercial labs, make this conference imperative for industrial researchers, academic investigators, IP and regulatory specialists, biotechnology development investors and post-doctoral and graduate students.
Why should you attend?
- Interact with top names in the adult stem cell field – the MSC 2015 Directors, Frank Barry, Arnold Caplan, Robert Deans, Stanton Gerson, Michael Gilkey, and Jan Nolta, chose cutting-edge researchers to be included in the program
- Present your research during the conference by submitting for a poster presentation – Podium Presentations will be chosen from submissions
- Participate in building a consensus for the next important questions in the field
- You won’t miss any of the talks, there is only one track
- Travel costs will be low
MSC 2015 will:
- Feature invited lectures from thought-leaders and provide podium talks, poster sessions, and a venue for investigators and students to present and discuss their research
- Focus on the translation of adult stem cell and tissue engineering technologies from the bench to the bedside
- Promote interactions between the research and commercialization communities to accelerate FDA approval
- Review academic and commercial cell therapy clinical trials in cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological and immunological fields
- Include a debate on clinical trial design for MSCs in cardiology by thought leaders in the field
For more information, please visit www.mscconference.net.