ISCT Annual Meeting
April 22–25, 2013
19th Annual ISCT Meeting
April 22-25, 2013
SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre
Auckland, New Zealand
ISCT is pleased to invite you to attend the 19th Annual Meeting in Auckland, New Zealand. Over 600 International delegates are expected to be in attendance. Attendees include:
- MD and/or PhD clinicians and scientists
- Laboratory professionals involved in cell-processing programs/facilities
- Industry personnel from cell therapy or enabling technology companies
- Regulatory professionals
ISCT’s Annual Meeting will provide the most current educational information regarding a wide range of therapies. The ISCT Annual Meeting educational objectives include:
- The translational aspects of and issues involved with all types of cell and tissue-based research.
- To promote cross-disciplinary participation from scientists, clinicians, laboratory personnel, regulatory professionals, and KOLs from both academia and industry.
- To identify and address the scientific, clinical, laboratory, and regulatory issues related to each type of cell-based research/therapy.
- A forum for the transfer of knowledge and experiences from senior practicioners and key opinion leaders to young scientists in the field.
More Information & Registration