January, 27-29, 2014 | Washington, DC
ARM members save 10% off standard fees. Use promo code ARM when registering online!
The Phacilitate Cell & Gene Therapy Forum is celebrating its 10th anniversary and goes from strength-to-strength, mirroring the performance of the sector itself. This annual meeting continues to work hand-in-hand with the cell, gene and regenerative medicines field, thereby reinforcing the key goals:
TO PROVIDE THE WORLD’S PREEMINENT MEETING PLACE where C> business leaders could network with external stakeholders with the power to drive their business models forward – big pharma, investors, regulators, payers and key academic thought leaders.
• More big pharma speakers and more regulators than ever before: the speaker line-up for 2014 already boasts senior representatives from Pfizer, J&J, GSK, Novartis, Sanofi, Roche, Baxter, Biogen Idec, EMA, FDA, PMDA and Cigna
TO PROVIDE AN EXPERT ASSESSMENT OF THE ‘BIG PICTURE’ across the sector as a whole to inform executives’ strategic decision-making for the year ahead.
• The ever popular annual sector progress report returns with 2013 top 10 revealed – a countdown of the year’s most significant events in C>, and the 2012 top 10 revisited – how have they advanced in 2013?
TO DRIVE THE COMMERCIAL AGENDA from translation of ideas in research to genuinely viable products.
• The 2014 agenda is packed with 80+ speakers, 5 plenary sessions offering commercialization and business insights plus 9 focus sessions on characterisation and potency assays, pre-clinical and clinical development, regulatory and manufacturing challenges, plus case studies in specific therapeutic areas – namely oncology, blood disorders, cardiovascular diseases and rare/orphan conditions
BRAND NEW FOR 2014
Stem Cells as Discovery & Research Tools – co-located 2-day all-plenary conference specifically designed to provide the strategic insights and networking opportunities required by senior decision makers from those companies that provide stem cell tools for drug discovery, as well as those who utilize them. Speakers representing NIH CRM, CIRM, IMI StemBancc, Pfizer, Janssen, Roche and Celgene head up the discussions which span business models and collaborations, regulatory updates and cutting edge applications
PLUS, the Cell & Gene Therapy Forum 2014 will once again be co-located with Phacilitate’s highly respected and long-established North American Vaccine Forum (13th Annual) and the brand new Immunotherapy Forum, providing an unparalleled opportunity to get the big picture in both prophylactic and therapeutic vaccine spheres in one location, and in just 3 days.
Following the great success of the format in 2013, participants will once again be free to attend any session across the 3 programs, whilst all networking opportunities will be shared between the three events and located in the central exhibition area.
AND THAT’S NOT ALL! There are many additional benefits of attendance at Phacilitate’s events including:
• The online pre-event networking service, revamped for 2014, allows you to send personalized meeting requests to an unlimited number of your fellow attendees
• The provision of complimentary private meeting rooms for confidential discussions
• Optional working lunch sessions allowing you to enjoy highly interactive, informal discussions with small groups of attendees sharing your specific interests; and
• 14+ hours of extended refreshment breaks, buffet lunches and evening cocktail receptions, all providing you with great opportunities to network and discuss the topics of the day with the speakers and your fellow delegates.
• PLUS BRAND NEW FOR 2014! Help celebrate a decade in DC at the Gala Dinner!
Find out more at www.cgt-forum.com
ARM members save 10% off standard fees. Quote promo code ARM when registering online