Mission and Vision
ASGCT’s mission is to advance knowledge, awareness, and education leading to the discovery and clinical application of genetic and cellular therapies to alleviate human disease.
ASGCT’s strategic vision is to be a catalyst for bringing together scientists, physicians, patient advocates, and other stakeholders to transform the practice of medicine by incorporating the use of genetic and cellular therapies to control and cure human disease.
Over the next five years, ASGCT’s goals are the following:
- Expand and engage a diverse membership that increases ASGCT’s impact and effectiveness.
- Increase and diversify revenue and maintain appropriate reserves to support anticipated growth of mission aligned programs and services.
- Expand ASGCT’s preeminence by advancing novel nucleic acid, cell and tissue therapies.
- Expand public, governmental and industry support for nucleic acid, gene, cell and tissue therapies.
- Offer mission aligned, financially viable programs and services that will best serve our members and stakeholders and increase their impact in the field.
Contact American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT)