The Prevent Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. The Foundation’s mission is saving lives through cancer prevention and early detection.
We believe in:
- Reducing the cancer mortality rate by focusing individual behaviors, public policy and discussion, and research on prevention and early detection
- Addressing all preventable cancers across all populations
- Making prevention knowledge and early detection services more accessible for people in medically underserved communities
- Collaborating with partners to maximize the effectiveness and reach of the prevention and early detection programs and message
- Creating an energizing and productive workplace that people want to join
Leadership & Staff
The Foundation’s Board of Directors, Medical Advisory Board, Scientific Review Panel and staff each play a pivotal role in advancing the organization’s mission.
In 1985, compelled by the memory of her late father, Edward P. Richardson, who had died of cancer one year earlier, Carolyn Aldigé embarked on a mission.
Financials & Policies
Look over and download our latest tax filings or policy statements.
Read our latest news, sign up for the newsletter, download our media kit or find out how to get in touch with us.
Contact Prevent Cancer Foundation
Melissa Merson, Marketing and Communications Manager (703) 519-2107 firstname.lastname@example.org